FEATURES OF FORMATION OF MODERN ECONOMETRIC MODELS IN THE ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The specifics of the world's leading economic systems and transnational corporations in particular, indicates the need for widespread use of specific economic and mathematical tools to address economic development planning, expand production and build multifunctional and complex logistics systems in the global economy and strengthen internationalization of world raw materials, commodities, financial , stock and currency markets. The peculiarity of the application of such econometric models is the need to ensure their maximum accuracy on the one hand, and on the other - requires consideration of many different market indicators that affect the activities of leading economies and individual major companies in the world. Accordingly, the management of modern companies is impossible without the implementation of multifactor models of economic forecasting.
The article considers the modern features of the development of information models of economic planning and forecasting in the management system. Based on the analysis of economic and mathematical methods, it is determined that their application in the decision-making process at the present stage of economic development helps to increase the efficiency of enterprises. The specifics of application of certain econometric methods and models in different conditions for forecasting and planning the activities of economic entities are considered. A set of factors that can lead to changes in significant parameters of econometric models is identified. A set of measures to avoid these risks and optimize the use of economic and mathematical models is proposed.
2. Kozmenko O. V., Kuzmenko O. V. Ekonomiko-matematychni metody ta modeli (ekonometria) [Economic and mathematical methods and models (econometrics)]. Sumy : University book. 2014. 406 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Luginin O. E. Ekonometria [Econometrics]. Kyiv : Center for Educational Literature, 2008. 278 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Nazarenko O. M. Osnovy ekonometryky [Fundamentals of econometrics]. Kyiv : Center for Educational Literature. 392 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Nakonechnyi S. I., Tereshchenko T. O., Romaniuk T. P. Ekonometria [Econometrics]. Kyiv : KNEU, 2000. 296 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Samaeva Yu. Shvydshe, vyshche, sylnishe [Faster, higher, stronger]. Mirror of the week. 2019. Vol. №5. URL: https://dt.ua/macrolevel/shvidshe-vische-silnishe-302180_.html. [in Ukrainian].
7. Skliarov Yu. S. Vvedenie v ekonometrike. [Introduction to econometrics]. St. Petersburg : GUAP. 2007. 140 p. [in Russian].
8. Andrews D. Tests for parameter stability and structural change with unknown change point. Econometrica. 1993. Vol. 59. P. 817–858.
9. Keuzenkamp H. A., Magnus J. R. On tests and significance in econometrics. Journal of Econometrics. 1995. Vol. 67. P. 5–24.
10. MacKie-Mason J. K. Econometric software: A user’s view. Journal of Economic Perspectives. 1992. Vol. 6, n. 4. P. 165–187.