DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES OF MANAGEMENT LOGISTICS AT DOMESTIC ENTERPRISES
The article considers the role of logistics in ensuring the effective functioning of domestic enterprises. The need to ensure proper logistics management as a prerequisite for its successful use is substantiated, and the important role of the logistics service in this is emphasized. The main purpose of the study is to develop proposals for the development of organizational structures of logistics management in domestic enterprises. Systematization of literature sources and approaches to solving the problem of logistics management in modern enterprises shows that in a changing environment there is a need to change the organizational structures of management, including in the field of logistics.
The article presents the results of the analysis of the main indicators of domestic enterprises, which showed a negative trend to reduce the profitability of their activities, outpacing the growth of costs relative to production, increasing logistics costs in the price of products. Logistics can play an important role in solving the existing problems of domestic enterprises. However, for its proper use in domestic enterprises, it is necessary to create or improve existing logistics services that would meet today's requirements for logistics management.
The article reveals the following main trends in the development of logistics management, which are currently in place: structural compression; finding a balance between centralization and decentralization of logistics management; reducing the differences between the head and specialists of the logistics department in the degree of responsibility and breadth of authority; distribution of horizontal matrix structures; development of delegation of powers; dissemination of interfunctional teamwork; strengthening the position of logistics as a functional aspect. All this requires changes in the organization of logistics management at domestic enterprises. At the same time, given the constant changes in the external environment, the development and improvement of organizational structures of logistics management at domestic enterprises should be permanent.
The results of the research will be useful for managers of enterprises engaged in logistics activities, scientists who study the issues of improving the efficiency of enterprises and the formation of organizational structures for logistics management.
2. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrajiny. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (accessed: 02.01.2022). [in Ukrainian].
3. Zborovsjka, O.M. (2010). Misce i rolj loghistyky v orghanizacijnij systemi pidpryjemstva [The place and role of logistics in the organizational system of the enterprise]. Jevropejsjkyj vektor ekonomichnogho rozvytku, 1 (8), рр. 48-57. [in Ukrainian].
4. Mykhalicjka, N.Ja. & Veresklja, M.R. (2020). Loghistychnyj menedzhment [Logistics management]. Ljviv: Ljvivsjkyj derzhavnyj universytet vnutrishnikh sprav, 440 р. [in Ukrainian].
5. Novakivsjkyj, I.I. & Petrovych, J.M. Loghistychni zasady peretvorennja orghanizacijnykh struktur upravlinnja [Logistic principles of transformation of organizational structures of management]. URL: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/735/1/75.pdf (accessed: 08.01.2022). [in Ukrainian].
6. Tjurina, N.M., Ghoj, I.V. & Babij, I.V. (2015). Loghistyka [Logistics]. K.: «Centr uchbovoji literatury», 392 р. [in Ukrainian].
7. Chychkyna, A.V. Vlyjanye loghystyky na jeffektyvnostj byznesa kompanyy [The impact of logistics on the efficiency of the company's business]. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vliyanie-logistiki-na-effektivnost-biznesa-kompanii (accessed: 05.01.2022). [in Russian].
8. Shuklyna, Z.N., Rыghajlo, V.A. & Fomychёva, M.A. Sovremennыe tendencyy razvytyja rыnka loghystycheskykh uslugh [Modern trends in the development of the logistics services market]. URL: http://www.vectoreconomy.ru/images/publications/2018/10/logistics/Shuklina_Rygaylo_Fomicheva.pdf (accessed: 15.01.2022). [in Russian].
Copyright (c) 2022 Кощій О.В.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.