ASSESSMENT TO PERSONNEL OF ORGANIZATIONS IN THE SYSTEM OF CORPORATE TIME-MANAGEMENT
The concept, principles and nature of evaluation system of staff in the system of corporate time-management were considered. It is proved that a complex evaluation of personnel evaluation will allow to determine the business characteristics of the employee, his potential, that the organization can use with maximum efficiency. The generalized purpose of the evaluation staff of the modern organization. Systematised main qualitative, quantitative and combined methods of personnel assessment. Provides a mechanism of defining the critical competencies of the organization that staff was well aware of competencies of different levels with a clear understanding of the desired behavior that should be displayed in their specific work roles. To build individual systems of personnel evaluation, which will help in achieving effective use of human resources, presented the process of the method of management by objectives. The organization of a complex system of evaluation of the personnel of the organization in the system of time management is determined. It is proved that the training of personnel capable of productive work in the business environment, its rational placement in structure and space, effective management culture depend on the quality of work of the personnel management service and, accordingly, are the key to achieving the organization's success. Indicators, data sources, collection methods, evaluation procedures for the organization's staff and levels of evaluation of the organization's staff are organized. Generalized practice of mistakes in the process of evaluation of the staff of the organization and their consequences. The management of the organization's personnel by the results of its evaluation is analyzed to perform qualitatively the functions of personnel management. Submitted necessary of the results of the evaluation of the preparation of a detailed individual employee development plan, which defines the development goals to be achieved by the participant, based on the evaluation of the achieved learning or development goals; openness of the employee to accept tasks in the future; using of skills or procedures in future; sites that cause problems or need additional practice; aspects of work that cause difficulties and options for relief.
2. Kovalenko, V.S., Markova, S.V., Oliynyk, O.M. Rozvytok ta otsinka personalu yak systemoutvoriuiuchyi element polipshennia rezultativ diialnosti pidpryiemstva v nestabilnykh umovakh, Pryazovs’kyj ekonomichnyj visnyk – Priazovskiy ekonomіchny newsletter, 2019, no. 1 (12), pp. 82–89 [in Ukrainian]
3. Kovtun, I.E. Analiz systemy upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva ta rozrobka zakhodiv shchodo yii udoskonalennia, Molodyi Vchenyi – Young scientist, 2016, no. 6 (33), pp. 46–50 [in Ukrainian]
4. Lisak, V.Y., Komarnitskaya, O.M. Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky trudovoho potentsialu pidpryiemstva, Intelekt XXI – Intellect XXI, 2017, no. 1, pp. 150–156 [in Ukrainian]
5. Lobza, A.V., Shcherbina, K.V. Rozrobka systemy otsinky personalu pidpryiemstva: realizatsiia pidkhodu KPI, Molodyi Vchenyi – Young Scientist, 2018, no. 12 (64), pp. 291–296 [in Ukrainian]
6. Symochko, M.I. Audyt personalu yak element upravlinnia diialnistiu torhovelnykh pidpryiemstv, Naukovyj visnyk Uzhhorods’koho universytetu – Science News of Uzhgorod University, 2017, no. 2/1 (49), pp. 277–281 [in Ukrainian]
7. Shapoval, O.A. Mistse otsiniuvannia v systemi upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva, Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky – Global and national problems of economy, 2016, no. 10, pp. 550–553 [in Ukrainian]
8. Shvets, V.I., Ivanova, M.I., Sannikov, S.F. Osoblyvosti motyvatsii personalu v konteksti oplaty pratsi, Prychornomors’ki ekonomichni studii – Black Sea Economic Studio, 2017, no. 13–1, pp. 219–223 [in Ukrainian]
9. Yashkina, N.V. Hreidynh yak suchasnyi metod otsiniuvannia efektyvnosti pratsi personalu, Ekonomika ta suspil’stvo – Economy and suspension, 2018, no. 17, pp. 410–419 [in Ukrainian]
10. Vitalieva V., Muravyova E. Employees of the future: where to find and what to teach. Available at: https://hbr/management/804137 (accessed 24.02.2020).
11. Sergienko I. If everything is in order with people, then everything else will work as it should. Available at: https://hbr/management/822342 (accessed 24.02.2020).